Go commando was formed to be an easy to use online store, suppling gear for the outdoor enthusiast, gear freaks and collectors.
Not only do we sell the good gear, we use it, we're very enthusiastic about what we do.
We have a long history involved in outdoor activities, hunting, fishing, camping and just having fun in the outdoors.
We are a small Australian owned and operated, customer service orientated business.
Customers are protected by all current Australian consumer laws and regulations for your peace of mind.
We are located in Sydney offering quick dispatch of orders from a Australia Post Business Centre so you will receive your order as quickly as possible.
How we process your order;
1) Place your order:
- Once your order has been placed you will receive an order confirmation via email.
2) Make Payment:
- to use a c/card nominate c/card during checkout, you will received a payment invoice to use card online via Stripe secure gateway,
or call us if you prefer to use c/card over the phone.
- if you wish to pay by EFT, Bank deposit or PayID copy the bank details provide during checkout and email us once paid.
3) Payment received:
- Once payment has been received you will get an itemised invoice to your email address.
- for pick up order payment can be made in store on pick up.
4) Pack your order:
- your order will be packed securely and once ready to send a Packing Slip will be emailed with tracking details.
5) Deliver your parcel:
- your order will be collected for delivery either by Auspost or Courier, you will receive confirmation from Auspost with further tracking information.
- or if you nominate to Pick Up from Store you will be notified when your order is ready for collection.
See further information on Payment and Delivery below.
Payment can be made by Credit Card, PayID, EFT or Direct Deposit.
- C/Cards are currently being processed using Stripe payment gateway online which gives you the strongest security and protection,
a payment invoice for the order will be emailed to use c/card online, or if you prefer we can process C/Cards over the phone or in store.
- PayID, Bank Transfers or Direct Deposits are via Commonwealth Bank.
- Pick up orders can be paid in store with C/Card or Cash.
Payment is expected to be made within 7 days from date of order.
All orders sent using Australia Post, either Express post with signature for all folding knives or Signature Parcel Post for larger or bulking items,
both have tracking numbers and need to be signed for upon receipt, Courier service is also available but may require additional cost.
Pick Up is available from our showroom at Taren Point in the Sutherland Shire, South East Sydney.
Return Policy and Conditions:
Defective items can be repaired, replaced or refunded, return postage cost covered by us,
you are entilted to all the standard australian consumer rights.
We also offer a 30 day change of mind return. You can return an item if you change your mind for what ever reason,
there is strict conditions to this type of return. Items and packaging must be in unused new condition to be acceptable
for return, this type of return can incur a 10% to 20% stocking fee depending on the exact item.
Return postage costs are at the your expense, please contact us to confirm exact details.